- Packed full of natural vitamin A, C, & K.
- Contains more iron than beef; also high in fiber
- Strengthens immune system & helps fight viruses
- Helps with weight loss; detoxifies
- Can help prevent cancer such as colon, ovarian & prostate
- Can help lower cholesterol levels
- High in calcium
This is a super food that I want to recognize and recommend loudly!!!! It is a nutritional powerhouse!
You can use kale in salads, soups, smoothies, juicing, sandwiches, side dishes....
I usually buy a large bag at Costco, put half fresh in the fridge, and freeze the other half in ziploc bags. Frozen kale is perfect to use in fruit smoothies. Have trouble keeping it fresh? Put 1 paper towel square in the bag with it and it will help keep it fresh longer....the science behind that? I have no idea, I just know that it works! I use this for spinach also.....
Still not sure about kale? Do some research. Look up the health benefits of kale and find out for yourself!