1 teaspoon organic ground coffee
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon organic virgin coconut oil
Mix sugar and coffee w/ coconut oil to make a thick, grainy paste. Gently rub/massage it onto skin and face.
Rinse off w/warm water, ending with a splash of cold (to shrink pores). Pat skin dry.
**Tub will be slippery due to the coconut oil; wash shower out right away so coffee doesn't stain it.
I did a little research on the health effects of coffee on the skin:
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps get rid of under-eye circles or darkness
- Helps get rid of cellulite
- Tones & smoothes skin
And of course coconut oil:
- Prevents premature aging
- Repairs damaged tissue
- Natural moisturizer
- Helps treat skin problems
- Proven antiseptic & antimicrobial
- Delays, prevents wrinkles
And that is just a few....... !!!!!!!